She is sweet, kind, patient, loving, generous and tenderhearted. She makes the most wonderful shredded beef tacos and puts up with two toy poodles and a very big great dane!!
We love you Kali!
We hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
And on a lot different topic . . .
For those who may be feeling a bit down over the economy . . . here is a little humor I received in an email to make you smile. (It is better than crying)
The economy is so bad that . . .
1. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
2. I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"
3. CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
4. If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
5. Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
6. McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
7. Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
8. A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .
9. The Mafia is laying off judges.
10. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
11. Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh, Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!
12. I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.
(Okay so that last one was a little sick . . .) But hopefully at least one of them brought a little . . . joy to your journey.