Happy Birthday to My Wonderful, Handsome, Strong, Brave, Adventurous, Smart, and Romantic, Husband!!
I love you!!
When I think of Wes I think . . .
2. Peanut M&M's
3. Someone who can visit a place once, not go back for ten years and still remember every road, building, tree etc. Amazing!
4. Die hard exerciser. Every morning at 5:20 you can see him out running his four miles.
5. Can remember where every scripture is.
6. Can't remember any one's phone number or what we are doing on Friday.
7. Amazing teacher
8. Adventurous!! If there is a mountain to climb, a river to raft, a cliff to rappel . . .
9. Romantic. Writes poetry, brings flowers . . .
10. Great foot massager.
11. Is never late, but never likes to go anywhere early either.
12. Rarely leaves an event until every chair and table have been put away and every dish washed.
14. Very competitive.
16. Generous--with both his time and his resources.
17. Someone who always makes time for his kids.
18. Sports enthusiast. Can still out run, out swim, out play all of his kids in any sport. And the world was a much better place for him when the Yankees won the world series.
19. Patient. For proof you can go here and read about a time last year when I borrowed his car. The man is a saint!!
20. A wonderful husband, who is good and kind and perpetually young at heart!!
May you have many, many more!!