I never really appreciated my life until we got a dog. Now there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think, "I'm so glad I'm not a dog!" After hearing it so often, my husband suggested I make a list of my reasons. So here are my top ten . . .
1. I will never be found sitting under a table during meal time begging for food.
2. I don't have to be put on a leash to go for a walk--and then have someone drag me along when I'm not going fast enough. (Although my walking partner might want to do that:-)
3. When I have to "do my business" no one is standing over me watching and then saying, "Good job!!" afterwards.
4. And speaking of "doing my business" . . . when it is raining outside (like all day today) I can stay inside instead of having to run out in the rain to the grass.
5. I will never be caught smelling people, or other disgusting things.
6. You will never find me drinking out of a toilet.
7. I will never have to be kennelled.
8. No one makes me roll over, sit, beg or jump before I can have a treat.
9. Chewing on shoes/bones will never be my favorite hobby.
10. I can eat chocolate!!
Life is good!!