I am soon going to be leaving on a trip to another country. I am very excited to go and would like to bring back a souvenir to whomever is the first person to guess where I am going! I will give more clues on Wednesday. The first person to guess on that day will also get a souvenir.
EMAIL your guesses to email@example.com Do NOT post your guesses as a comment.
Immediate family members or friends who already know where I am going are disqualified from playing.
Here are today's clues.
1. This country was once part of the British Empire.
2. It was the first democracy in the West to give women the right to vote.
3. It has won the most Olympic gold medals, per capita, amongst all the participant countries.
4. It has the highest car ownership rates in the world.
5. It is home to the oldest reptile, biggest earthworms, smallest bats, and heaviest insects. (I'm really excited for that! :-)