Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ever Since She Was Little She Has Wanted To Be . . . And Now She Is!

Ever since she was little, (although not quite this little)
she has wanted to be a teacher.

And now she is!!
Meet the newest third grade school teacher
in the Nebo School District!!
She starts in the fall
And is VERY excited.
I am excited for her,
But a little sad for me,
As it means she won't be moving back to Arizona any time soon.
So quickly they go from being babies
to being all grown up.
But that is a very lucky thing for a third grade class.
CONGRATULATIONS KRISTEN!!

11 comments:

Be Thou Humble said...

That is good news, especially in today's job market! If she hears of any openings for school counselors, let me know! (My brother is just finishing up his masters...)

Be Thou Humble said...

That is good news, especially in today's job market! If she hears of any openings for school counselors, let me know! (My brother is just finishing up his masters...)

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Oh I'm so excited for her. I taught elementary school many years ago right out of college. The last grade I taught was in 3rd grade. She will love it! It is truly the most rewarding job ever.

MissKris said...

Thanks mom! I AM so excited :) And trust me... the weather here is on your side for convincing me to find my way back to AZ :)

Momza said...

Congrats to MissKris!
I hope her experience is AWESOME!

NatureGirl said...

Wow! Third grade teachers did NOT look like that in the 70's!!!

Handsfullmom said...

How exciting. I have a third grader this year and next. Wish she was at our school. =)

Jenny-Jenny said...

congratulations! Third graders are awesome!

Rebecca Irvine said...

How great to get a dream job! Congrats!

Terri said...

What a doll!

Da Bergs said...

CONGRATS!!! How wonderful to have a goal (early!) and achieve it!!!