Friday, March 12, 2010

Guess Who Is Speaking At Women's Conference!!

If you have ever been to Women's Conference before, you have probably received in the mail a brochure with this year's schedule.

Open it up!

See the first day?

Look in the middle column--the12:30-1:30 time period.

Scan down about 3/4's of the way.

See the class called, "The Work of Creating Something Beautiful"?

Notice the first presenter for that class--Terri L. Ballstaedt.

THAT'S MY SISTER!!

Probably the most creative and gifted person I know.

I wasn't planning on going to Women's Conference this year, but now I am!

I am so excited!

10 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

How cool! I'm going to be there on Thursday (DH couldn't get off work on Friday), so I'll have to go and hear what she has to say.

Momza said...

maybe I'll see u there! How cool is it that your sister is speaking? She must be wonderful!--like you.

Dave and Camille said...

How fun!!

Jenny-Jenny said...

So exciting!

Suzanne said...

Wohoo!! That is so awesome she has been asked to speak! I will be there and I will go to her class! That is just so exciting! Women's Conference is the BEST!! Have a lovely day! -Suzanne

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

That Is Exciting! BTW no official news....we haven't met him yet. I'm anxious to get her out of the bubble.

MissKris said...

YOU ARE???? Yes! I'm excited to see you!

Jill said...

Darn, I read that headline and was hoping that it was you!!

Terri said...

I agree with Jill. I wish it was you! (Maybe you could write my talk for me? PLEEZZEE?????) (How embarrassing that you told everyone )- I am all of the sudden REALLY nervous now thanks to you! Pressure.yikes.nerves. thanks a lot. But I will be really excited to see you there!!!

alpinekleins said...

I am going to Women's Conference. We should sooooo get together for lunch! I will look up your sisters class - sounds wonderful!

Kristin